Welcome to Atlantic View Farmhouse
Atlantic View Farmhouse is a lovely manor house based in Camp, County Kerry, in Ireland, situated on an old farm yard with views across the unspoilt country hills. The house was originally built in 1916 and has been fully restored. Internally, the property has been completely renovated, with all modern fixtures and fittings, as well as a contemporary decor and stunning flooring throughout.
The compact sitting room offers two sofas with a TV so you can enjoy a relaxing evening as a family watching films, with an electric fire giving that extra bit of warmth. The spacious open-plan kitchen has a stylish set of white units and sleek worktops, with all the amenities you could need, with a dining area which has seating for six people to enjoy a lovely home-cooked meal.
The first floor has three bedrooms: two doubles and one twin, housing a set of modern furniture and lovely views across the countryside. There is a ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom, fitted to a high standard, with lovely beige tiling finish.
The property is overlooking the Wild Atlantic Ocean and offers stunning views of Maharees, Castlegregory and Brandon Mountain. There is off-road parking for several cars directly outside the property. While you're in the area, why not visit the bustling town of Tralee and visits the Wetlands, Acquadome and County Museum. Camp Beach is five minutes drive, where you can enjoy the coastline views and your little ones can enjoy building sandcastles and playing in the water. Situated 20 miles from the town of Dingle, 5 miles from Inch Beach, 8 miles from Annascaul (home of Antartic explorer Tom Crean) and 7 miles from Castlegregory. The historical Glennagalt Well is walking distance from the house. Atlantic View Farmhouse is the perfect spot.
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double rooms, 1 x twin
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- First floor bathroom with a bath and shower over, basin and WC
- Sitting room with electric fire
- Oil central heating, electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
- TV with Sky digital
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for several cars
- Garden with outdoor seating
- Rebounder for sports fans - GAA football, soccer, Hurling
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.8 miles and pub 1.7 miles.
From Tralee, take the N86 Dingle road. After 10 miles, veer left at the fork in the road at Camp. Continue on for approximately 2 miles. Take right turn before viewing park. After 650m take entrance on right. Atlantic View Farmhouse is 250m on front of you.